New York, February 2008 – Ultraflex International Inc. a company that provides innovative engineering design and manufacturing services, is announcing a partnership with several companies specializing in LCD Touch Screen design, development, manufacturing and distribution.
The new partnership will focus on providing solutions that target the engineering design cycle, including evaluation and development boards, modules, intellectual property, and development tools. As design requirements have grown more complex, many original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are increasingly turning to third party solutions to help speed time to market. By purchasing proven development platforms, Intellectual Property and tools, months can be eliminated from the overall design cycle.
Initial solutions from the network include:
• Amulet Technologies – Manufacturer of LCD chips and HTML level development tools for easy programming.
• Ultraflex International Inc. – Engineering Manufacturing Services (EMS) providing evaluation boards, modules, intellectual property, HW & SW design, development and manufacturing support.
• Nu Horizons Electronics Corp. – Distributor of advanced technology semiconductor, display, illumination, power and system solutions.
• Kyocera – World leader in rugged and durable LCD Touch Screen products.
• Zippy – Manufacturer of CCFL inverters for LCD back light.
Mario Metodiev, President of Ultraflex International Inc., states “This is an exciting time for Ultraflex. The new partnership will enable us to provide LCD Touch Screen solutions to customers that do not have the resources or expertise in this area. Our customer will benefit from our hardware design experience, software development knowledge and manufacturing capabilities”.